Our company complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, its related laws and regulations, applicable Japanese ministerial guidelines and other standards, and manages the personal information of customers with the utmost care.
The personal information we collect shall be used for the following purposes.
- Personal information about users of our services
- To provide and announce our services
- To customize services and advertisement distribution
- To contact the user
- To help to improve our services and develop new services, etc.
- To create statistical data processed in a manner that cannot identify individuals
- To confirm the identity of the individual who used the inquiry form of this website
- To conduct other necessary acts to provide our services
- Personal information about our clients
- To make contact, execute a contract; conduct a business negotiation, etc., necessary in the course of business
- To manage client information
- Personal information about individuals who make an inquiry
- To respond to inquiries
- Personal information about applicants for our program
- To provide information, make contact with, and give notice to the applicants
- To determine acceptance in the our program
- Personal information that has been entrusted
- If requested by an outside company to process all or part of your personal information, in order to properly and smoothly conduct the entrusted business
On this site, personal information provided by customers is strictly managed, preventative measures are taken against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc., and corrective measures will be taken immediately in case such occurs.
Regarding the contents of the personal information provided to this site, if a person requests disclosure to him/her, reference, correction, deletion, or discontinuance of use, etc., please contact us through the inquiry form. Upon confirming the identity of the person making the request, the personal information concerned shall be disclosed, referred to, corrected, deleted, or discontinued within a reasonable period of time, except:
- When such an act is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or it interests of the person or a third party;
- When disclosure would violate any laws or regulations.
We may partially or entirely entrust handling of collected personal information to a third party to the extent required to accomplish the purpose of using personal information. In such a case, we shall conclude a necessary contract such as basic agreement for the entrustment of personal information, and exercise necessary and appropriate supervision of the trustee.
This site shall not disclose or provide any personal information provided by customers to a third party, except:
- When there is customer consent;
- When the personal information is processed as statistical data where the identity of a specific individual cannot be determined.
- When there is a necessity to protect a person’s life, body, property, or other rights or interests, and yet it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent;
- When entrusting the handling of personal information partially or entirely to the extent required to accomplish the purpose of using personal information.
- When provision is required by laws, regulations, or orders of an administrative organ or a court, etc.
- We may, on the basis of the personal information we collect, create statistical data processed in a manner that cannot identify any individual.
- We may use such statistical data that cannot identify individuals without any restriction.
- We may obtain and use information that cannot identify specific individuals, such as the following for example, in order to customize the contents of services and advertisements to provide. This shall include the use by our group companies for their advertisement deliveries. In addition, such information may be provided to advertisers, information providers and service providers for the same purpose.
- Cookies and URLs accessed by users, contents, and access history such as reference order.
- Attribute information such as gender, occupation, and age
Our company shall not be subject to any liability in the following cases:
- When the customer revealed his/her personal information to a third party using our service function or other methods;
- When the information that the customer disclosed on our service was sufficient enough to identify the individual.
Please note that the contents of this page are subject to amendment based on a reasonable necessity without prior notice to customers according to changes in the service contents of this site or online technology.
The contents of this page, unless otherwise specified, shall not apply to any third party, including the links on this page.